POST TITLE: Creative Marketing Executive
REPORTING TO: Marketing Manager
Grow Consultancy runs some of Ireland’s fastest-growing events including eComm Live, The Irish eCommerce Awards, eComm MeetUps, DeFi Conf, & more.
As a result of continuing growth on the events side of the business, an opportunity for a Creative Marketing Executive exists within our team.
The Creative Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in the overall delivery of the marketing strategy and tactical plans. Accountable for the area of creative, they will ensure a full understanding of the company’s strategic challenges and demonstrate breadth of knowledge of the tactical methods for producing compelling creative, working closely with the Marketing Manager to generate creative work and assets which help meet required lead and sales targets.
- Actively inform and participate in marketing planning, taking specific responsibility for the creation of dedicated assets (Video, Graphics etc) and creative to support company targets.
- Take responsibility for planning and use appropriate methods to ensure adequate lead times are provided when working with external and internal stakeholders.
- Lead on the implementation of all creative work, personally owning the brand on behalf of marketing, actively coordinating, delivering and monitoring creative assets.
- Assist with the delivery of social media & email marketing content – including planning, scheduling & monitoring.
Evaluation and Improvement
- Monitor assets to understand performance and make recommendations to improve / increase or introduce / remove specific assets or creative accordingly.
- Keep an up to date asset register and ensure all assets are logged
- Understand competitor activity and market performance and keep abreast of creative design trends.
Relationship Management and Communication
- Work collaboratively across the company to ensure creative is delivered in a timely manner and to best-in-class standard.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and ensure creative is joined up and coordinated with wider marketing campaigns and activity.
Any other duties appropriate to the nature of the post including:
- Provide advice to colleagues and teammates on all aspects of creative.
- Proactively seeking to exploit all possible opportunities for income generation and cost savings.
- Demonstrate individual commitment to continuing personal and professional development to maintain and grow skills required to perform effectively in the role.
To apply for this role you will have:
- Excellent understanding of how to produce high quality assets (video, photo & graphics) – including organising shoots, editing & post-production.
- The ability to design and create engaging visual content for use on social media platforms, email and websites (photography, video & other) with fast cuts and effects.
- Awareness of all features of social media platforms, as well as knowledge of content formats specific to each
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think quickly about how to address problems as they arise
- The ability to effectively prioritise your work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical proficiency with a professional-grade camera, gimbal, and other film equipment
- Good knowledge of video/graphic editing software – Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to collaborate on fresh new ideas and have a passion for creative communication
- Excellent communication skills and open to knowledge-sharing and training
- 22 days holiday + 14 Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Vitality Private Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Long Term Incentive plan
- Generous annual training plan & allowance
- Duvet Day on your birthday each year
- Tech allowance
- Excellent rates of pay commensurate with your experience
- Hybrid, flexible and remote working options available - however as this is an events focused role you will be expected to spend significant time in person and on site.
Job Type: Full-time
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Belfast