Kukoon is a family run eCommerce business based in Newry, Co. Down shipping to customers all across the World. We are now recruiting for a Senior eCommerce Executive to be based in our Newry location.
At Kukoon we are revolutionising our industry! We continually strive to push boundaries and be the frontrunners in the market. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are humble and curious, people that are always willing to Think Big and Move Fast.
This is not a stereotypical Senior eCommerce Executive role. We want someone who always wants to continuously improve. Someone who can focus on the details but has fun while being the best!
Kukoon is a family business, which first entered eCommerce through eBay in the early 2000s. We were the first sellers in our category on Amazon & we have developed a world-class marketplace strategy as we focus on delighting every possible customer who seeks to purchase a rug from us. We design 90% of our products in-house and that is why we are the largest independent rug seller in the UK and Ireland with an 8 figure online presence.
So what will you be doing at Kukoon?
Data Analysis - We dive deep and stay focused on the details. Reports need to be timely and accurate, so we build trust across the business and make the right commercial decisions.
- Analysing & interpreting data to lead informed decision-making.
- Creating & embedding new tools & processes to drive efficiencies & accuracy.
Digital Fluency - This role is executing everything online (nothing to do with brick and mortar), so this is where your expertise should lie.
- Creating & optimising product content such as listings for multiple channels (domestic and international) to enhance customer search-ability and increase conversion.
- Managing catalogue content - ensuring all products, images & information is accurate, consistent, and easily found by customers searching for their next favourite product.
- Creating marketplace specific content; aligning the information we wish to portray to the customer, with the templates, rules & parameters of marketplaces. This includes formatting eBay Titles, Key Features, Descriptions & SEO content.
- Researching changes in content requirements from marketplaces & working with other internal teams such as Customer Service & Purchasing to deliver our vision to the customer.
- 2 years’ experience of selling on a website or marketplaces.
- A fantastic attitude, in terms of both approach to work & relationships with others - we think individually but we work as a team.
- You are a bit of a nerd - you love the numbers and can’t rest until things make sense!
- The ability to communicate with the whole Kukoon tribe to share your thoughts and more importantly listen to others.
- You are curious - you have a growth mindset and always want to learn more.
- You are competitive - you want to win.
- You think big and move fast. Choices need to be made, better to move fast and take risks, than to hesitate and miss opportunities.
- You challenge people with respect - not every idea is going to work. It is your job as a tribe member to bring your innovative ideas and opinions to the table, even if this means they conflict with other team members.
It is important that you have some idea of what we are talking about, so eCommerce experience is desirable.
Training is a big part of what we do! We offer expert training to each new member of staff in a variety of roles by our current team members, who are some of the best in the industry.