Do you feel ready to take your existing sales experience to the next level and apply your skills to the niche and exciting world of Amazon marketplace?
Are you looking for a company that can offer you personal growth and development?
Do you want the opportunity to be recognised for your efforts with a genuine uncapped earning potential on top of a competitive benefits package?
Venture Forge is growing at an exciting rate with a roster of new clients onboarding our services. As a result of our continued growth and forward plans, we are now looking for the next person to join us on our adventure. Someone who will stand up and be counted, strengthen our game at business development and drive more qualified leads for the business.
You’ll live and breathe Amazon and our values, own what you do, and make a real positive impact.
As our Senior Business Development Executive, you will be expected to build and manage your own pipeline of ongoing leads from household name brands looking to grow their sales on Amazon in the UK and beyond.
You will work to build relationships with our target brands, identify opportunities and define scopes of work that will maximise ROI for our prospects.
With this being a new role to the business, we are looking for someone who can own this role and make it their own.
We’re big on accountability. So if you’re up for taking on a vision and making it happen, this is for you. If you prefer to be given a list of tasks to work from on a weekly basis - thanks, but you’re not for us.
As the Senior Business Development Executive, you will receive:
We reward and incentivise our people to create a culture where creativity, agility and results are the order of the day. There are little hierarchies and we work in cross-functional groups to bring the right experts together to get the best results possible.
● Competitive and progressive salary level, with a realistic OTE of £44k -£55k in your first year
● Flexible working – you can work wherever and however you like.
● 25 Days Holiday + UK Bank Holidays
● Career and salary progression as your skill and capability grow.
● Performance-related bonus linked to the growth of our business and our clients.
● Company pension scheme.
● Global coworking access at Regus workplace solutions.
● £500 personal training & development budget per year.
● £25 Monthly Deliveroo Allowance.
● Quarterly & annual off-site events with social activities.
● All appropriate business tools to get your job done.
● You’ll have a real voice in the running of our ventures and shaping of our business.
● You’ll work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
● Your work will count. You’ll make a difference every day and be rewarded for it.
As the Senior Business Development Executive, the ideal candidate will have:
● A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar sales role preferably within a digital/marketing agency, or similar
● An understanding of e-commerce and ideally, but not essential, Amazon
● A proven track record of consistently achieving & exceeding targets
● Outbound email, LinkedIn & outreach skills are essential
● Excellent grasp of B2B prospecting and lead generation
● Great at building long-lasting relationships with our prospects, clients and internal team
● Be hungry, prospecting for and nurturing new business opportunities that fill our sales funnel with great prospects, hungry to work with us
● A desire to be a part of something that is growing quickly and on track to be the UK’s number one Amazon agency
● Previous job titles could be, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive
Our values – does this sound like you?
● Empowered Ownership
We take responsibility for ourselves and our outcomes. We have a hunger for excellence and take pride in what we achieve. We hold ourselves to account, drive progress and commit to making things happen. We have the power, determination and tenacity to accomplish a positive impact.
● Intelligent Innovation
We challenge assumptions, question the norm and create better solutions. We’re agile, curious and analytical, making decisions on solid insight. We stay open-minded to find the best ideas. We have the courage to take smart risks knowing this is how we learn and grow.
● Dynamic Progress
When we progress, we thrive. We learn rapidly and develop our skills and knowledge to boost our growth. We continuously assess, evaluate and adapt, staying ahead of the curve. We embrace change and push ourselves to be the best we can be.
● Bold Integrity
We are built on integrity. We do what we say we will with authenticity, candour and transparency. We are courageous, daring and do not hesitate to be frank if it benefits our customers and each other. We boldly say how it is, even if it’s uncomfortable.
● One Team
We collaborate closely, communicate openly and take time to help each other out. We work in partnership with our customers and one another to collectively achieve great things. Together we build a culture where we all thrive, do good and ultimately have an amazing time doing what we do.