Do you have experience working within the exciting and evolving world of Amazon Marketplace? Are you looking for a company that can offer you personal growth and development? Do you want the opportunity to perform at a senior level in a business and have true accountability towards the success of the company?
Venture Forge is growing at an exciting rate with a roster of new clients onboarding our services. As a result of our continued growth and forward plans, we’re looking to recruit a Amazon Account Director to join our team.
You will be accountable for the success of some of our largest strategic clients within Amazon across the UK, Europe and beyond.
You’ll live and breathe Amazon and our values, own what you do, and make a real positive impact.
You will lead and support a team of skilled Amazon Senior Account Managers and be accountable for the ongoing success of a portfolio of clients trading in the UK, Europe and beyond.
You will support your team in creating and delivering strategies and tactics that deliver on clients goals and objectives including sales, profitability and brand awareness.
You’ll also be responsible for managing your own large strategic clients and be a gifted technical operator with a proven success of working within the Amazon ecosystem, delivering a best in class experience for your clients and team members.
As the Amazon Account Director, you will receive:
A culture where creativity, agility and results are the order of the day. There are little hierarchies and we work in cross-functional groups to bring the right experts together to get the best results possible.
● Competitive and progressive salary level, with a current banding of £40k-£55k.
● Flexible working – you can work wherever and however you like.
● 25 Days Holiday + UK Bank Holidays
● Career and salary progression as your skill and capability grow.
● Performance-related bonus linked to the growth of our business and our clients.
● Company pension scheme.
● Global coworking access at Regus workplace solutions.
● £500 personal training & development budget per year.
● £25 Monthly Deliveroo Allowance.
● Quarterly & annual off-site events with social activities.
● All appropriate business tools to get your job done.
● You’ll have a real voice in the running of our ventures and shaping of our business.
● You’ll work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
● Your work will count. You’ll make a difference every day and be rewarded for it.
As the Amazon Account Director, the ideal candidate will have:
● A minimum of 2 years experience in managing Amazon Seller/Vendor accounts either for a brand or agency.
● Proven ability to manage multiple client relationships, building long term partnerships.
● Experience in leading and managing teams or individuals.
● Ability to manage and drive the strategic performance of large Amazon accounts.
● Excellent grasp on Amazon metrics and commercial management of them.
● Great at building long-lasting relationships with clients, tech partners and senior stakeholders.
● A desire to learn, mastering client strategies and tactics to deliver sustainable growth.
● Experience of tools such as Seller Legend, Helium 10 or Sellics is an advantage, as is agency experience.
● Previous job titles could be, Head of Marketplace, Marketplace Director, Senior Amazon Account Manager.
Our values – does this sound like you?
We take responsibility for ourselves and our outcomes. We have a hunger for excellence and take pride in what we achieve. We hold ourselves to account, drive progress and commit to making things happen. We have the power, determination and tenacity to accomplish a positive impact.
We challenge assumptions, question the norm and create better solutions. We’re agile, curious and analytical, making decisions on solid insight. We stay open-minded to find the best ideas. We have the courage to take smart risks knowing this is how we learn and grow.
When we progress, we thrive. We learn rapidly and develop our skills and knowledge to boost our growth. We continuously assess, evaluate and adapt, staying ahead of the curve. We embrace change and push ourselves to be the best we can be.
We are built on integrity. We do what we say we will with authenticity, candour and transparency. We are courageous, daring and do not hesitate to be frank if it benefits our customers and each other. We boldly say how it is, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We collaborate closely, communicate openly and take time to help each other out. We work in partnership with our customers and one another to collectively achieve great things. Together we build a culture where we all thrive, do good and ultimately have an amazing time doing what we do.