Do you have experience working within the exciting and evolving world of Amazon Marketplace? Are you looking for a company that can offer you personal growth and development? Do you want the opportunity to hone your paid advertising skills in a forward thinking organisation?
Venture Forge is growing at an exciting rate with a roster of new clients onboarding our services. As a result of our continued growth and forward plans, we’re looking to recruit an Amazon Paid Advertising Manager to join our team.
You will be accountable for the success of some of our largest strategic clients within Amazon across the UK, Europe and beyond.
You’ll live and breathe Amazon and our values, own what you do, and make a real positive impact.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing the paid advertising strategies across our client base, working with the Account Management team to create, plan, execute and optimise a broad variety of campaigns inline with client strategies, requirements and of course Amazon advertising tool sets.
You will be responsible for producing detailed reporting to inform, educate and manage both client and internal stakeholders. Create engaging and influential content to maximise performance of client campaigns.
As our Amazon Paid Advertising Manager, you’ll receive:
A culture where creativity, agility and results are the order of the day. There are little hierarchies and we work in cross-functional pods to bring the right experts together to get the best results possible.
● Competitive and progressive salary level, with a current banding of £30-£40k.
● Flexible working – you can work wherever and however you like.
● 25 Days Holiday + UK Bank Holidays
● Career and salary progression as your skill and capability grow.
● Performance-related bonus linked to the growth of our business and our clients.
● Company pension scheme.
● Global coworking access at Regus workplace solutions.
● £500 personal training & development budget per year.
● £25 Monthly Deliveroo Allowance.
● Quarterly & annual off-site events with social activities.
● All appropriate business tools to get your job done.
● You’ll have a real voice in the running of our ventures and shaping of our business.
● You’ll work in an exciting entrepreneurial environment.
● Your work will count. You’ll make a difference every day and be rewarded for it.
As the Amazon Paid Advertising Manager, the ideal candidate will have:
● A minimum of 1 years experience in managing Amazon Paid Advertising Campaigns either for a brand, retailer or agency.
● Ability to manage and drive the strategic performance of Amazon paid advertising accounts.
● Excellent grasp of Amazon advertising tools, services, techniques and metrics.
● Data-led with a strong commercial ability and focus.
● Great at building long-lasting relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
● A desire to learn, mastering your area of expertise.
● You will be curious, bold, brave and accountable for your actions.
● Experience of Amazon advertising tools across Seller, Vendor and third parties is a must.
● Applicants from a traditional Paid Advertising background will be considered, however must be able to show progress towards re-training to an Amazon skill set.
● Previous job titles could be, Amazon PPC Manager, Amazon Ads/Advertising Manager, Marketplace Ads/Advertising Manager
Our values – does this sound like you?
We take responsibility for ourselves and our outcomes. We have a hunger for excellence and take pride in what we achieve. We hold ourselves to account, drive progress and commit to making things happen. We have the power, determination and tenacity to accomplish a positive impact.
We challenge assumptions, question the norm and create better solutions. We’re agile, curious and analytical, making decisions on solid insight. We stay open-minded to find the best ideas. We have the courage to take smart risks knowing this is how we learn and grow.
When we progress, we thrive. We learn rapidly and develop our skills and knowledge to boost our growth. We continuously assess, evaluate and adapt, staying ahead of the curve. We embrace change and push ourselves to be the best we can be.
We are built on integrity. We do what we say we will with authenticity, candour and transparency. We are courageous, daring and do not hesitate to be frank if it benefits our customers and each other. We boldly say how it is, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We collaborate closely, communicate openly and take time to help each other out. We work in partnership with our customers and one another to collectively achieve great things. Together we build a culture where we all thrive, do good and ultimately have an amazing time doing what we do.