Company & Job Overview
Unique Communications is a small dynamic design, web development and digital marketing agency. We consider ourselves the go-to agency for entrepreneurs and SME business owners in Ireland, and work each day with this mindset.
As a company we take immense pride in our work - with each other and with our clients. We expect nothing but the best from each other, for each other, combining our skills and experience to create well designed, practical and engaging websites and designs, and creative, results oriented online and social media marketing and advertising campaigns that deliver results for clients. We always seek to bring practical solutions and value to clients, delivering the best solutions to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
We enjoy working with clients from a broad range of sectors including ecommerce; retail; jewellery, furniture and craft design; health & fitness; tourism and hospitality; professional services; technology; and manufacturing; education and training; as well as entrepreneurs and small business owners.
If this sounds like the type of team and clients you would like to work with, and if you feel you can bring added value and skills to our team and clients, then we'd like to hear from you.
For more information visit our website www.uniquecommunications.ie
Our team work on a hybrid basis, working from home and meeting for client meetings, team planning sessions or social catch-ups. We also have use of a serviced office facility in the Guinness Enterprise Centre in the digital heart of Dublin city. So you will need to be able to and happy with a hybrid model of work.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a capable, experienced and rounded Marketing Executive to join our team on a full-time contract basis.
You will have a minimum of 2-3 year's experience working across all aspects of digital/online and social media marketing and advertising.
You will work closely with the Managing Director and Lead Web Developer as well as our client services team of developers, designers, contractors & interns. Your role will be to assist with all aspects of digital/social marketing, for a range of client projects, including.
- Researching, planning, setting up and managing social media marketing and advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube)
- Google Advertising campaigns (search, display, remarketing, shop ads)
- Email marketing campaigns (Mail Chimp)
- Online PR and Promotions
- Assisting in the planning, design, development and SEO of client websites (note: you will not be developing websites and as such do not require any programming skills or experience)
- Assisting with planning and content preparation for design of digital & print marketing promotional materials
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure project deliverables are achieved and client is kept updated throughout projects
- contributing to weekly team meetings
- maintaining daily/weekly time sheets
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Relevant marketing/business related qualification
- At least 2-3 years working in a digital marketing/PR agency or in-house marketing role
- Excellent experience of building communities and marketing and advertising on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Experience of social media video production/editing of benefit
- Experience of SEO & Yoast of benefit
- Experience of Google AdWords of benefit
- Experience of Google Analytics of benefit
- Experience of MailChimp of benefit
- Excellent writing/copy writing skills essential
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organisational and multi-project/muti-tasking ability
- Very strong attention to detail for web/social/digital content review (text, design, video)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small dynamic team
How to Apply:
Please send CV with examples of/links to your work.
Also please state the date you are available to start as well as your current and expected salary.