Who We Are:
As Ireland's leading and only Irish-owned sports retailer, Life Style Sports inspires and empowers the Stylised Athlete, across the whole island, through best-in-class omnichannel experiences for our customers.
Our modern Brand Centre sits in the heart of Dublin city above our flagship store, for seamless collaboration between our BC and stores teams. Our new carbon-neutral Fulfilment Campus leads the way as the first in Ireland.
Supported by over 800 team members across 43 stores, and a rapidly expanding eCommerce operation, we have a strong identity and distinct concepts (Boot Room, Women’s Studio, Trainer Central, Faster Stronger, and Kids), providing all the latest drops across performance and fashion from the biggest brands in sports, like Nike, Adidas, Under Armour and loads more.
Our culture is encapsulated through three core Brand Values: Social, Inspirational & Fearless. These are interjected into every aspect of our business, whether that's guiding the direction of our brand strategy, or inspiring our approach to team events and training days or workshops with leading brands. It's one of the many reasons we've been voted one of the Best Employers in Ireland every year by the Sunday Independent!
As a Life Style Sports CRM Assistant, you’ll support the growth of Omni- Channel traffic and sales. These channels include Email, SMS, Push Notifications, On Site messaging and a range of others, to deliver on our CRM strategy. You’ll take ownership to increase customer value and loyalty through the use of customer communications, underpinned by use of base management tactics.
The CRM Assistant will work closely with the Head of Media & CRM, and the wider team to support you on your journey with us.
- Work closely with internal team members to develop & execute the Life Style Sports email calendar, including briefing copy & creative, building out Email comms, securing sign off and measuring results.
- Coordinate, through collaboration with internal and external teams, all CRM activities against the defined KPIs such as customer acquisition, retention and value maximization, utilising the Emarsys CRM platform
- Measure the performance of the email & CRM campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis, inputting into the development of key reports for senior management
- Support the Head of Media & CRM in delivering insights and learnings from CRM activities to key stakeholders and senior management
- Input into the development of supporting initiatives to deliver a successful CRM strategy, including data collection initiatives and daily interaction with partner agencies
- Assist in educating the wider Brand on CRM performance and CRM best practice through sharing performance outcomes and test plan results
- Be consistently collaborative in the development of key life cycle, nurture & conversion programs
- Leverage CRM to support our ambitions to be truly Omni-channel in all of our customer touch points
- Monitor the CRM competitor landscape, trends and patterns for Omni-Channel retail and provide recommendations on new CRM initiatives
- Continuously optimize CRM campaigns using a “test and learn” approach, inclusive of creative, copy, timings, customer segment, Call To Action, Channel Mix etc., to drive optimal performance across agreed KPIs
- Ideally have 1-2 years experience in a CRM or Base Management role
- Ideally have experience working with Email Service Providers such as Emarsys, Moveable Ink and also SFCC
- Experience working with Customer data. Knowledge of data privacy regulations and legislation is beneficial
- Proficient with MS Office including strong Excel Skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Highly collaborative approach, working well in a multi-functional environment as well as own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and achieve results effectively
- Thrives in a fast paced and high energy environment,
- A real Self-starter with and a flexible mindset
- Strong attention to detail and commercial acumen