We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual that will accelerate the eCommerce capabilities of our client. As a eCommerce Senior Account Manager, you will help the team increase conversion rates, boost margins and enhance the consumer experience on eCommerce marketplaces, the branded webstore and social media platforms.
The client is a highly recognized, award-winning company with a global reach and years of experience in the market. They have developed a top-notch proprietary platform that combines digital technology with income-generating services to provide professional solutions to the expanding client base of recognized eCommerce companies.
They are looking for an experienced professional with at least three years of account management experience who possesses strong leadership qualities and exceptional oral, written, and presentation communication abilities.
Do you have a strong drive for results and a passion for working with people? Keep on reading!
What is in it for you?
Competitive salary | Attractive benefits package | Career development opportunities | Hybrid work model
- Serving as the client´s main point of contact in order to manage, build and improve the relationships with key account executives.
- Taking charge of overseeing daily operations and collaborating with internal teams to guarantee that the client's marketplace objectives are successfully carried out.
- Gaining and providing expertise on the client's strategy, major players, and new opportunities within key accounts.
- Driving, evaluating, and reporting on KPI performance and sales data and estimates.
- Providing reports to support the formulation of well-informed suggestions and decisions based on internal and external factors.
- Assisting clients in their needs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ownership of end-to-end eCommerce Process for key accounts (e.g., management of marketplace content and pricing, order processing, inventory management).
- Collaboration with eCommerce and Marketing departments to assure successful delivery of campaigns and new product launches.
- Close cooperation with internal teams to ensure smooth collaboration and cross learning’s between Customer Success Managers and Executives.
- A solid eCommerce industry experience with at least 3 years of account management experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Sciences.
- The ability to operate at a strategic level, as well as add business value to the clients' needs.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage and prioritise multiple client requirements simultaneously.
- An analytical mindset and capability to successfully evaluate data and produce insightful results. For this role, MS Office skills are crucial.
- Capabilities to work within a team and be a supportive leader, as well as efficiently delegate tasks
- Excellent business English proficiency.
- Working experience with eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon or Ebay.
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor management and Amazon marketing tools.
- Knowledge of D2C eCommerce techniques.
If you think you might be a good fit for the position and you are a highly motivated and ambitious individual with a desire to succeed, we encourage you to apply via Prosperity today! Please be assured, that your application will be managed with confidentiality.