We currently have an opening for a Customer Success Manager based in Ireland. To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in hospitality and digital marketing.
This is a fast-paced varied role liaising with a designated and diverse client portfolio in order to ensure optimum online revenue production from the direct channel, continuous year-over-year growth and best practice feature and channel adoption.
You will lead and direct the overall direct channel strategy for each client by liaising with and understanding all other departments such as digital marketing, design, finance, project management, implementation and support.
- Working proactively with clients to devise and achieve agreed Customer Success goals.
- Lead the client with recommendations on Distribution Strategies through continuous improvement of the Avvio platform combined with Avvio’s award-winning Digital Marketing service.
- Key Account Management Skills - liaise via email, video and conference calls, by phone and in person.
- Ensuring that client service levels are adhered to, ensuring that client satisfaction is always optimized and the relationship is managed.
- Client retention, cross and up-selling, growing revenues and margin year over year, using best practices of eCommerce are key objectives of this role, you will be required to drive results and work towards individual customer targets.
- Introduce customers to Best Practice Digital and Booking Engine Features to ensure maximum growth across the entire portfolio.
- Deliver training to individual customers and across the company.
- You will be required to develop and continuously grow a strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing, e-commerce, online sales measurement and performance.
- Revision of customers Digital and Booking Engine applications on a monthly basis.
- Attending customer monthly/quarterly meetings
- Reporting both internally and externally, with some project management or reporting skills.
- Provide an escalation path for customers, become a decision maker and deliver solutions at the first point of contact.
- Work with clients and colleagues to roll out or test new Avvio products.
- Communicate with your portfolio about digital trends and product updates. Be the expert in the relationship by educating the client at all times.
- Represent Avvio’s interests at all times, managing customer relationships and work with colleagues to manage any service issues and customer requests in line with Avvio’s current strategy.
- Working with the Customer Success Leadership to develop a strategy and annual plan for all accounts and deliver against these plans.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, and evolving digital marketing plans for clients with the digital marketing team.
- Manage client information, ensuring all information is kept up to date and correct at all times in the CRM.
- Contribute to Avvio PR – blog articles, monthly newsletter etc. to update clients and the industry on updates and trends.
- Attend seminars, events and trade conferences as and when required.
- Support Customer Success leadership with re-contracting of your clients within the agreed SLA and pricing guidelines and ensuring all properties contracts are current and recorded.
- Avvio is committed to training and developing the Client Success Team. Training and upskilling are encouraged at all times, therefore attendance is mandatory.
- Background in Digital, Revenue Management, or Marketing within the hospitality industry would be a distinct advantage, marketing and previous online sales experience would be highly desirable.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, and working with senior managers to prioritize work.
- Multi-Tasker and effective Time Management.
- Flexibility will be required.
- Customer-focused, motivated and self-starter, effective communicator, organized.
- Competent in the use of G Suite and Google Tools
- Full Clean Driving License.
- To be successful in this role you will need a strong appreciation of the client's business as well as an informed understanding of digital marketing and the online travel industry.