Granite Digital, Ireland’s largest independent digital agency, is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our award-winning team.
Working with multi-disciplinary teams, you will be managing end to end project delivery from requirements gathering to defining the solution that meets our clients’ requirements, budget and timeline, ensuring best in class delivery.
The role will require a PM with excellent communication and organisational skills, an ability to multitask and who is adept at prioritising the day-to-day whilst actively managing client expectations and communication.
You will be a self-motivated team-player with digital expertise, excellent people skills and great attention to detail. You will have prior experience in delivering digital products.
- You’ll be accountable for delivering high quality projects on time and on budget
- You’ll build strong collaborative relationships with your Granite team members and clients.
- You will be accountable for setting and maintaining client expectations on scope, timeline, and budget
- You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the project, planning and directing schedules as well as project budgets
- Provide visibility to team blockers/risks and assisting with eliminating them
- Tracking and reporting project status and metrics against goals
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- You’ll be hands in all parts of the project, problem solving, creating parts of the final product or the administrative side of things.
- Proven experience in project management gained ideally in a digital agency working on digital products
- A proven track record delivering creative projects as well as managing web products of significant scale and complexity and identifying project risks
- A sound understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes including techniques for digital solutions including requirements definition, sitemaps, wireframes, functional specifications and web analytics
- Strong client-facing skills; experience managing clients at a variety of levels and across functions and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Process orientated, with clear and proactive communication focus, with a good commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills: must deal well with conflict, work effectively under pressure with a solutions-based focus
- Ability to manage expectations of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality solutions
- Ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take initiative and work by yourself as well as in a team
- Technically literate; able to communicate complex digital solutions into layman’s language
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- PMP certification from PMI, or Prince 2 certification strongly desired
· Flexible working
· Continuous training and development opportunities
· Company Bonus Scheme
Please submit your CV
About Granite Digital
Granite is Ireland’s largest independent digital agency, recognised by Deloitte for the last four years as one of Ireland’s 20 fastest growing tech companies.
With a team of over 80 professionals, Granite Digital is an innovative leader in the world of #DigitalTransformation. We have successfully delivered over a thousand web products for some of the largest companies, education institutes and government agencies in Ireland. We are also Ireland’s only Umbraco Gold Partner and a partner of WPengine.
Although we don’t shout much about ourselves, the core of our success has been our commitment to supporting our clients through a partnership model which has helped us become Ireland’s largest independent digital agency.
For more information please visit our website www.granite.ie
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €34,016.31 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin City Centre, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Digital Projects: 4 years (required)