Hybrid - Dublin Office
- Java, 4 years (Required)
- Opencart, 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP, 4 years (Required)
- Shopify, 2 years (Preferred)
- API, 3 years (Required)
What we are looking for.
With big dreams come big needs. We are looking for a full-time, Opencart PHP web developer with Ireland's Official Opencart Agency.
Our team comprises of individuals that never settle for complacency and we seek to find like-minded individuals that share the same philosophies in their skill and in their environments.
This PHP developer will need to have the ability to handle complex Opencart PHP environments with multiple end points, changes, and integration across a variety of hosted and open-source eCommerce and content-centric CMS platforms.
Expertise in opensource eCommerce platforms is critical . They will also need to be comfortable with Waterfall style work environments and using collaborative version control infrastructures (Git) with different team members.
Please send examples and work references with your application.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 3+ years of working experience as an
Opencart php developer.
- Extensive experience in the following platforms:
- Wordpress / WooCommerce
- Shopify API
- Proficient in the front end needs within PHP.
- Proficient in MySQL and complex queries.
- Proficient in using version control (Git).
- Proficient with SSH from the command line.
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall work environments.
Nice to haves:
- Proficient in Apache cPanel and AWS management
- Proficient in working with servers such as AWS EC2, S3.
- Proficient in setting up development and staging environments.
What we offer in return:
- A highly collaborative work environment that takes a team first approach.
- Remote Working Options
- Agile development.
- Exciting public facing projects that you can be proud to have been part of that will look excellent on your resume.
Applicants will receive a technical test to demonstrate coding competencies and will need to have completed within a certain time frame.
Interviews will take in person.
We do not have outsourcing requirement at this time.
We DO NOT require the help of recruitment agencies. It is in capitals because some agencies miss this ;-)
- Java: 4 years (Required)
- Opencart: 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 4 years (Required)
- Shopify: 2 years (Preferred)
- API: 3 years (Required)