At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
- Prepare according to the orders of retail/wholesale customers.
- Take orders and compose ecommerce orders
- Check the quantity of goods
- Enter goods according to the right items and locations.
- Carry out responsibility for security, safety and hygiene of the warehouse
- Assure quality for goods when prepare order
- Preferably with similar work experience
- Have good health condition
- Ability to be flexible in work
- Able to work in shifts
- Have a careful, hardworking, serious personality
- Have a working spirit
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact to email@example.com