Digital Marketing Executive
Location: North Dublin/Hybrid
About your new employer:
-Leading sports retailer
-Selling to over 70 countries worldwide
-More than 400 employees
-Winner of All Ireland Marketing Award
- Creating & scheduling social media content and email marketing campaigns, maintaining brand consistency and a positive consumer experience
- Creating and curating innovative, brand-forward content for websites, social media channels, blogs and email marketing platforms.
- Ensuring all assigned content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Optimising digital campaigns using Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Liaising with external bloggers to edit, proofread, and search engine optimize written pieces before publication.
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Landscape & changing social algorithms and trends.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- A digital native with a deep understanding of the role digital channels play in the consumer journey
- A strong interest in social media with some experience in managing successful campaigns
-Experience with SEO, Lead generation, and email marketing
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Cloud, Fb Ads Manager, Google AdWords, and Canva
What’s in it for you?
-Competitive salary commensurate with role and experience
-25 days basic annual leave
-Company pension scheme
Get in touch:
If you are interested in hearing more about this job, please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call! Looking forward to hearing from you 😊