Our client is the leader in the equestrian industry, having 40 years of experience in the market. They deliver the best in the sector horse care solutions and accessories to more than 70 global markets, maintaining outstanding service quality. As the company is expanding on a rapid scale, they are looking for a motivated eCommerce Executive to plan and execute product launches in line with SEO best practices, while creating market leading customer experiences.
What´s in it for you?
Competitive salary | Hybrid work setting | Company pension scheme
In this role, you will be in charge of various tasks:
1) Website content management
- Overseeing the day-to-day website execution plan and performance.
- Supporting eCommerce and business goals.
- Driving sales growth, conversion rate and average order values.
- Overseeing designing landing pages including selection of themes, modules, and components, writing copy, and updating content.
- Controlling the FAQ page and any auxiliary sites and update as necessary.
2) Merchandising and trading
- Development of plans that align with the online trading strategies.
- Owning the online merchandising cycle, aiming at boosting sales through product categorisation, product positioning and visual merchandising to lead our customers through the sales experience.
- Integrating analytics into the merchandising plan by merging internal sites and purchase metrics with market trends and competition analysis.
- Overseeing promotions and special events.
- Development and reporting on weekly and monthly sales as well as performance reports with Google Analytics.
- Regular KPI tracking and developing strategies for improvement.
- Research and reporting on reviews of the competitors.
- Proposing improvements for website navigation, content style and tone on voice.
- Development of interesting promotions to provide an excellent consumer journey.
- Analysing and suggesting strategies to increase trading opportunities.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Analysis of eCommerce KPIs.
- Working with tools such as Nosto, in order to increase conversion rates.
- 3 years’ working experience in a similar position.
- You can easily collaborate with marketing, digital and design teams as well as external agencies in order to maximise efforts and deliver the best results.
- You have a bachelor's degree within a role-related field.
- You have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and eCommerce.
- You are familiar with SEO best practices, conversation rate optimisation and UX basics.
- Having experience with CMS tools such as Magento or WordPress is an advantage.
- Equestrian background will be an advantage, however it is not essential.
If you have experience in the eCommerce environment, strong analytical skills and are an excellent communicator, we want to get to know you! For this role, we require a track record of successfully leading and managing stakeholder expectations across various projects, while having excellent organisational and time management abilities.
If all the above sounds like you, apply via Prosperity today!