Who We Are:
Explore everything that makes us Ireland's leading sports retailer #YourLifeYourStyleYourSports!
As Ireland's leading and only Irish-owned sports retailer, Life Style Sports inspires and empowers the Stylised Athlete, across the whole island, through best-in-class omnichannel experiences for our customers.
Our modern Brand Centre sits in the heart of Dublin city above our flagship store for seamless collaboration between our BC and stores teams. Our new carbon-neutral Fulfilment Campus leads the way as the first in Ireland and is just one of the ways we're looking towards the future.
Supported by over 800 team members across 43 stores, and a rapidly expanding eCommerce operation, we provide all the latest drops across performance and fashion from the biggest brands in sports. With a highly engaged social media following of almost 400k across Instagram and TikTok, our ever-growing digital operation plays a central role in all aspects of our business.
We create unrivalled experiences and opportunities for all members all our team, with well-being and development of skills being at the heart of our operation. Our culture is encapsulated through our three core Brand Values: Social, Inspirational & Fearless. These are interjected into every aspect of our business, whether that's guiding the direction of our brand strategy, or inspiring our approach to team events and training days or workshops with leading brands. We love to develop our people upwards for Store Management, Operations Management and Brand Centre roles. It's one of the many reasons we've been voted one of the Best Employers in Ireland by the Sunday Independent since the rankings began!
Envision working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where innovative, ambitious, and creative people thrive. We're always looking for exceptional talent to join our team, so if you can see yourself as part of our team, explore our vacancies today.
Follow us on socials: Instagram: @LifeStyleSports @LifeStyleSportsWomen TikTok: @LifeStyleSports
Our Store Managers drive the Brand. As Store Manager you will be a commercial leader, adapting an interest in all concepts in store to coach, and recruit within these concepts. As Store Manager you will have autonomy to drive your store to success through innovative leadership by engaging with your team. You will champion high levels of customer service and best practice standards within your store.
Ensure general housekeeping is maintained throughout each shift. Action Covid-19 guidelines in order to keep the team and customers safe.
- Use your commercial acumen to drive and increase store sales, store productivity and control cost
- Utilise the commercial reports daily & weekly to ensure store is set up to trade productively each day
- Responsible for recruitment, coaching and development of the team – maintaining high engagement and preparing them for future leadership opportunities
- Set your team up with objectives and have clear KPI’s targets to achieve this. Follow up!
- Support and manage underperformers to ensure performance is in line with objectives set
- Be a commercial leader, adapting an interest in all concepts in store to coach and develop an epic team
- Stock management and rotation
- Implement VM guidelines and share results with the operations team in your region
- Visit competitors weekly and report any key notes within store and with the operations
- Maintain regular communication with our regional and brand centre team
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service and driving overall store performance
- Competent in making business decisions
- Confident with report analysis and driving store productivity to achieve profit
- An understanding of the market, fashion, and fitness trends with a competitive edge
- Invests in the people with the ability to lead, coach and develop a talented team
- Knowledge of VM and product placement with a passion to Inspire
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to provide feedback